You can get yourself some free shipping in my handmade jewellery shops just in time for Christmas!
But be quick – free shipping ends soon.
Just enter the code FREESHIP when you checkout to receive free standard delivery anywhere in the world. Note that this doesn’t apply to Express Post deliveries in Australia.
The code is valid in both of my shops:
- Australian handmade jewellery shop (prices in AU$, delivery everywhere)
- International handmade jewellery shop (prices in US$, delivery everywhere)
This is probably a good opportunity for a reminder about my suggested Christmas delivery dates for 2011.
The very best way to ensure that your festive seasons purchases arrive on time (and that the items you want are in stock) is to order as early as you can. However, below are my suggested cut off dates for Christmas deliveries:
- 13 December for deliveries outside of Australia
- 18 December for standard post deliveries within Australia
- 21-22 December for Express Post deliveries within Australia*
Note that these dates do not guarantee your order will arrive in time, but it is likely to. If you order later than these dates your delivery may still arrive in time, but it’s less likely to.
* 22 December if your delivery address is within the ‘guaranteed next business day delivery network’ from postcode 5241 – learn more. If you are not in the guaranteed area, Express Post items still arrive the next day more often than not, but it’s best to allow an extra day to be sure.